About Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender. Are you frustrated that none of the sizing apps do exactly what you want?
Product sizing is often an overlooked part of an online clothing business. It is time to take it seriously and we are here to be THE solution to all your sizing challenges. Our goal is to help you improve your conversion and reduce refunds by offering size recommendation and professional size charts for your shoppers.
Everything can be customized, including how/where size chart is displayed, the styles, the text so that everything can fit naturally with your shop
- Import size charts from image, web page, and CSV! (**image & web page require credits, which has extra charges)
- 3 different type of recommender depends on your shop. Reduce returns and improve your conversion rate!
- Advanced Apparel Recommender: machine learning based body size prediction from simple questions like age & gender, then recommend the best fit.
- Generic Table Recommender: recommender for products we can’t predict body size yet (i.e. pets, children)
- Custom Size Recommender: create recommenders completely based on your own logic that fit your specific shop’s requirements!
- Flexible size chart layouts: you can add multiple tables, images, videos, tabs, and many more to enhance the customer experience.
- Flexible ways to match size charts to products: you can create size charts and match products using different rules, like matching specific individual product, product tags, product vendors, or collections. Match products based on ANY conditions or ALL conditions.
- Layout templates: create generic layout template and apply to different sizing charts, makes it easy to keep everything consistent.
- Automatic unit conversions: input sizing in any unit of your choice. The plugin will automatically do unit conversions.
- Easy to use size chart editor to create any type of sizing table you want. You can merge table cells, create weight/height cross tables, set different units, etc.
- Useful keyboard shortcuts that shortens the time it takes to input table measurements.
- Copy & paste from excel or google sheet
- Auto unit detection from buyer’s geo location: the app can default the sizings in US (i.e. inches) to buyers in US and Metrics (i.e. cm) to the rest of the world.
- In-app analytics dashboard
- Google Analytics integration
- One-click install: no need to touch a single line of code.
- Floating size chart buttons
- Sync size charts between different shops: If you manage multiple shops, you can "import" size charts from another shop and keep them in sync