40% of people will abandon a website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. With Google Search now including Core Web Vitals as the foundation for evaluating page experience, a fast-loading site will be ranked higher in search engine (SEO) & increase conversion.
Not like heatmap tools like Hotjar, Lucky Orange which help you to analyze audience, Swift is a Shopify Page Speed Optimization solution offering an innovative approach based on powerful tools including Google Lighthouse, PageSpeed Insights, GTMetrix, Pingdom to optimize commonly used apps & analytics, and speed up store performance.
- Advanced Smart Lossy Image Compression technology
- Helps to compress & optimize large image size images similar to Crush.pics. Lighter means faster!
- Keep backups of each compressed image, so you can restore them fast with a click
- Auto Optimize process to save tons of time. Optimize new images & files fully automated just uploaded to store, so you can focus more on your business
- Media files loaded only when visitors need them
- With smart Lazy Load technology, Swift automatically defers the loading of images, leaving them ”off-screen” & inline critical CSS, so they do not affect to your store speed.
- A brilliant way of optimizing both perceived & real performance
- Speed up next-page navigations with preloading
- Not just analyze like heat map tools, Swift predicts what page a visitor is going to visit next, or which link is most likely to be clicked, then preloads those contents, font caching & delivers the page right after it is requested. Therefore, users would experience a very short waiting time & lower bounce rates
- Makes store faster 600 milliseconds on average from loading time on Homepage speed & others. By using AI, Swift provides the level-up prefetch techniques to increase 3x faster speed than other apps using normal Preload.