Trunk sync can stock levels between multiple Shopify stores. And don't worry, you'll only be billed for one subscription. Just install Trunk with the Shopify store you want to be billed with. Then simply add your other Shopify stores as sales channels within Trunk–you won't need to install Trunk again for each store.
If you're a brick & mortar store just starting to go online or sell high volume, low margin items, we may be able to help you out. Please reach out and live chat with us to see if you're eligible!
Trunk will be able to sync between any duplicate SKUs that match. If you can't have duplicate SKUs, then using our bundling/kitting feature is another option to create dependencies so that they can be synced with each other.
There is one limitation: Trunk is not yet able to sync stock levels across duplicate SKUs **between different locations/warehouses within the same Shopify store**. We are working on supporting this however—please reach out to be added to the list.
- Trial account gives the same access as a paid one!
- Trunk can be used for bundling/kitting within a single Shopify store
- Trunk can sync stock levels between products within the same Shopify store
- Product variants can be synced. And it also works with bundling/kitting.
- Trunk is strictly inventory/stock level syncing at the moment but we will be adding cross-posting functionality later in 2021. That means in the meantime, you would need to create your listings manually or import them yourself.