Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels
$8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Set up pixels that can track & send accurate data to Facebook, no more, no less. Send server events (CAPI) alongside browser events to avoid event loss, but don't forget the scheme to deduplicate them. Don't send empty events, instead fill them with what Facebook needs for better (re)targeting, plus attribution.
It's uneasy living in fear your pixels are down at times. That's why we launched in-app analytics and dashboard. You will see which pixels (with CAPI enabled) send what events, how many, what orders (purchases), in what date range.
We take pride in accurate tracking for thousands of users & are right on the other end to help you achieve that. Got a special ATC button, slide cart, upsell funnel that needs some customization? Tell us and we'll fly to help.
- 5 mins: all it takes to install your pixel(s) with CAPI. Test it, see browser & server events arrived, deduplicated in real-time.
- No-code: page view, view content, add to cart, initiate checkout, purchase are auto set up with the install
- Send what's needed: events come with content_id, content_type, URL, microdata (optional), conversion value (with or without shipping fee), fbp, fbc, email & phone (securely hashed) for advanced matching.
- Auto-synced Catalogs: submit products to Facebook in a breeze. With all the product info (title, price, availability, ids & more), you'll be able to view how each product is getting attention (events) or getting abandoned. From there, you'll run Dynamic Product Ads (retargeting) accordingly.
- Button/Link click custom events: think form submit, demo click, etc. Track & send what's valuable for your business beyond the conventional standard events. --> No need to pay huge bucks for a cloud server to use Google Tag Manager server container.
- Ensure the data integrity before you scale ads based on it.
- Have a test strategy that evolves with this ever more competitive landscape
- Have some niche pixels to separate the data. Having only 1 pixel per general store won't be optimal, as you're mixing up all the events while the audience behind each bears little resemblance.
- Have a backup pixel: even when the primary got down, you won't be crying for the loss of well-trained data if you've set up a backup from the outset.
- Want to install one same pixel to multiple international stores? That's a-okay.
Add a loyalty program to your online store and increase customer retention with GrowaveStart Free Trial