The Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label app allows you to display exact shipping prices at checkout, print labels with a single click, and track orders directly from the Shopify dashboard, saving you time and cost.
This app, as the name implies, supports all major carriers such as UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, Stamps, Aramex, Blue Dart, Australia Post, Canada Post, and others. You may also select from a list of main shipping carriers' domestic and international shipping services. This way, you won't need to use numerous shipping solutions to send to different locations.
- Multiple Parcel Packing Methods: You have total control over how things are packed. You can pick between cost-effective weight-based packing and box-packing if you ship the items in your customized boxes.
- Shipping Cost Adjustment for Shopify Shipments: You may customize the delivery costs for each shipping service based on your needs. You may add a predetermined handling charge to the shipment cost and even offer clients a percentage discount.
- Automatically Choose The Cheapest Shipping Services: If you offer free or flat-rate shipping to your clients, the plugin will automatically select the lowest shipping option for order fulfillment.
- Estimated Delivery Date on Checkout: For the approved shipping carriers, the app displays the number of days it may take for customers to receive their products at the Shopify checkout page.
- Carrier Pickup Requests & Manifests: Using this app, you can request carrier pickups directly from your Shopify dashboard and print manifests with all of your shipments in a click.