Globo Request a Quote allows your customers to submit quotes for any product and bargain for the best price. If you agree with these quotes, you can turn them into orders!
Your customers can click on the “request for quote” button and fill in the request for quote form. After they submit a price quote, an email will be sent to you automatically (store owner).
If you agree with your customers’ bargain price, you can convert the "request a quote" to an order as well as an invoice. An order email will be automatically sent to your customer. The customer then just needs to final checkout to complete the order.
Depending on your business, and products, you may need your customers to send you a photo, a PDF file, etc. to give them a reasonable price. Request a Quote app supports this feature with the following file extensions: JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, AI, STL, STP, STEP, DOC, DOCX, TXT, CSV, and PDF. If you require other file extensions, please contact us.
Email communication is indispensable for online businesses. That's why this app allows you to edit email templates that are sent to you and your customers. You can edit your shop’s logo, email content, and other information. The customers’ submitted data is displayed on the email as well.
You can create a complex quote form without any coding experience because “Request a Quote” app provides a form building feature. It is an easy-to-use tool to build a "quote form" by using it’s drag-drop function.
You can hide product prices and “Add to cart” buttons in the settings section with just one click.
- Build request for quote forms using drag-drop
- Supports unlimited number of RFQ form fields
- Allow customers to upload a file via the quote form
- Customizable quote form, button, text.
- Supports all kinds of HTML input including text, checkbox, radio, dropdown selection, date time, HTML text, and file upload.
- Convert a quote to orders and send an invoice to the customers
- Automated Email to admin and customer when the customer submits a request for quotation
- Supports customizable email content, and subject
- Allow your customers to request a list of products or a single product for each quote
- (Optional) Display "Add to quote" button on the product list and display quick view of the collection page
- (Optional) Display quick quote form on product's detail page.
- Allow store owner to leave a comment on each quote
- (Optional) Hide product price and "Add to cart" button
- (Version 3.0) Export Quotes to CSV / Print a quote / Edit products on a quote.