Currency Converter Plus is the professional currency converter for Shopify. It automatically detects your customer's country and shows prices in their local currency. It converts all prices on your store and requires no configuration.
Currency Converter Plus is a highly configurable, proven, stable and reliable app backed by a company exclusively dedicated to Shopify App development and a team supporting you 24/7.
If you use Shopify Payments to sell in different currencies, Currency Converter Plus will integrate smoothly with your configuration. Currencies from Shopify Payments and extra currencies from Currency Converter Plus can be used.
If you don't sell in multiple currencies with Shopify Payments, the final purchase is always done using the store currency. This is a requirement from Shopify. A message on the shopping cart to warn your customers about this behaviour can be configured.
- Exchange rates are updated every minute from reliable providers. Other apps use inaccurate free internet sources
- IP geolocation from high-quality IP databases with constant updates
- 222 available currencies, including Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies and precious metals. The other apps provide no more than 178 currencies
- Correct currency format (other apps just replace the symbol, but depending on the country decimal and thousands separators and the symbol position must be adjusted)
- Correct number of digits after the decimal separator as, for example, Japanese Yen, which has no decimals or Bahraini Dinar, which has 3 decimals
- For increased usability, a drop-down currency switcher allows to directly change the price where it is displayed
- Optional auto currency switcher menu button, both on desktop and mobile
- Easy configuration of all colours, styles, flags and rounding
- Improved out-of-the-box integration with your store theme styles
- Easy integration with third-party multi-language and translation apps, out-of-the-box or with minor configuration
- Fully compatible with Shopify Payments Multi-Currency