Best Size Chart Apps for Shopify in 2023
By thoroughly exploring the Shopify App store, we have gathered the apps that can help you increase sales and reduce returns with stylish size charts. We hope this will help you in your research to pick the best app for your store! Here are the best size chart apps for Shopify that we think you should use, free or paid, based on hundreds of recommendations.
Clean Size Charts
Free plan available. $4/month
Clean Size Charts - an app by Clean Canvas - we've been working with Shopify for over 10 years, and have 7 themes in the store! We provide first class support, and write our apps with care and ease of use mind.
Giving your customers an accurate clothes fit guide with size charts will result in fewer returned products and will increase the chance of repeat sales per customer.
If you sell products with different sizes, and need size charts for different items like hats, shoes, jeans, dresses etc., the Premium Plan gives you as many as you need, and they'll only show on products you select!
The Premium Plan is free for development stores until they upgrade their account to a paid Shopify plan. Please contact us after you've installed the app and we'll set you up.
- Accurate size charts / size guides increase sales
- Place the link where you need it
- View how many customers have viewed your size guides to check their performance!
- Create as many clothes sizing tables as your store needs
- Subscribe to the Premium Plan to remove the 'Powered by' watermark.
- Assign size charts to the right products
- Size charts are in a popup
- Easily seen on desktop and mobile devices
- Comes with six preset styles
- Easier to use than the competition!
AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide
The average online apparel retailer experiences unexpected returns are due to fit issues. When shoppers have to guess, one of two things happens: They either don't buy, or they buy two or three sizes and return the ones that don't fit.
Help customers have a clear view of which size suits them. Avoid the mistakes of size because there is a lack of information.
11 presets are available to suit your products: Men’s Shoes, Women’s Shoes, Men’s Top, Women’s Top, Men’s Bottom, Women’s Bottom, Kid sizes (Boy’s Top, Boy’s Bottom, Girl’s Top, Girl’s Bottom, Kids’ Shoes)
- Reduce the abandoned carts/ returns due to sizing issues
- Show the profession of an online store
- Increase the conversion rate for products which have sizing requirements
- One-click to apply template instantly
- Customize the size table with ease. Add/remove/edit any elements.
- Upload images, videos with the size chart
- Customize design: Icon, Background color, Text color, Overlay color, Border radius, et
- Where to apply size char
- Floating/ Inline-link size char
- Preview all size chart settings
- Create unlimited size chart campaigns
- 11 templates available to apply instantly
- Customize all size chart guide and design with ease
- Allow attaching images and video to the size chart
- Apply to all products or certain products by using conditions
- Place size chart button on any position on the product page, collection and homepage
- Support two styles: Inline Link and Float Button
- Preview all settings at the backend
- Record click total of each size chart campaign
- Support Google Analytics, Support Custom CSS
BF Size Chart
Free plan available. 14-day free trial. From $4.99/month
Did you know the majority of returns for eCommerce apparel and sized items are due to the customer not being satisfied with the fit or sizing?
High return rates resulting in lost revenue can be traced directly to sizing issues. Uncertainty about the fit or size of a product is why many would-be online customers opt to drive to the store for an item before purchasing.
We developed Best Fit - Size Charts so you can create beautiful easy to use size charts for all your products. This gives your customers the confidence you need to make a sale, and reduce returns increasing your revenue.
Instead of displaying every size chart and annoying your customer, our app displays only the size chart for the product they are looking at. This makes it easy for the customer to find the sizing they are looking for.
Choose what products, collections, or vendors you want the size chart to show up in.
- Easily create the best size charts
- Add custom titles, descriptions, and images.
- Create custom size charts
- Select which products, collections, or vendors you want them to appear in.
- A link to your size chart will be displayed in the correct product.
- Compatible with Online Store 2.0 themes
- Easy to Customize
- Change the size chart icon
- Choose between small, medium, and large size chart buttons
- No Coding Required
- Unlimited Size Charts
- Copy & Paste from Excel, CSV, or Google Docs
- Any size chart you can think of you can create in our app.
Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender
Free plan available. Additional charges may apply. From $6.99/month
About Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender. Are you frustrated that none of the sizing apps do exactly what you want?
Product sizing is often an overlooked part of an online clothing business. It is time to take it seriously and we are here to be THE solution to all your sizing challenges. Our goal is to help you improve your conversion and reduce refunds by offering size recommendation and professional size charts for your shoppers.
Everything can be customized, including how/where size chart is displayed, the styles, the text so that everything can fit naturally with your shop
- Import size charts from image, web page, and CSV! (**image & web page require credits, which has extra charges)
- 3 different type of recommender depends on your shop. Reduce returns and improve your conversion rate!
- Advanced Apparel Recommender: machine learning based body size prediction from simple questions like age & gender, then recommend the best fit.
- Generic Table Recommender: recommender for products we can’t predict body size yet (i.e. pets, children)
- Custom Size Recommender: create recommenders completely based on your own logic that fit your specific shop’s requirements!
- Flexible size chart layouts: you can add multiple tables, images, videos, tabs, and many more to enhance the customer experience.
- Flexible ways to match size charts to products: you can create size charts and match products using different rules, like matching specific individual product, product tags, product vendors, or collections. Match products based on ANY conditions or ALL conditions.
- Layout templates: create generic layout template and apply to different sizing charts, makes it easy to keep everything consistent.
- Automatic unit conversions: input sizing in any unit of your choice. The plugin will automatically do unit conversions.
- Easy to use size chart editor to create any type of sizing table you want. You can merge table cells, create weight/height cross tables, set different units, etc.
- Useful keyboard shortcuts that shortens the time it takes to input table measurements.
- Copy & paste from excel or google sheet
- Auto unit detection from buyer’s geo location: the app can default the sizings in US (i.e. inches) to buyers in US and Metrics (i.e. cm) to the rest of the world.
- In-app analytics dashboard
- Google Analytics integration
- One-click install: no need to touch a single line of code.
- Floating size chart buttons
- Sync size charts between different shops: If you manage multiple shops, you can "import" size charts from another shop and keep them in sync
several Shopify apps: loyalty, referrals, rewards, gift cards, VIP tiers, reviews, wishlist
Growave helped us increase revenue from repeat purchases by 25%
No cost 14-day Free trial!