Best Shopify Workflow Automation Apps in 2023
By thoroughly exploring the Shopify App store, we have gathered the apps that can help you save time and better manage your store by creating automated workflows. We hope this will help you in your research to pick the best app for your store! Here are the best workflow automation apps for Shopify that we think you should use, free or paid, based on hundreds of recommendations.
Note: This app is only available to Shopify Plus customers.
Shopify Flow is an ecommerce automation solution that was purpose-built to help solve the unique challenges that Shopify merchants face. With Flow, you can build workflows to automate tasks, campaigns, and processes within your store and across your apps. These automations give you the power to build the custom solutions that your business needs.
Choose from a library of templates to get started with right away, or use the visual workflow builder to create a custom automation. Let Flow do the work so you can save time and focus on what matters.
- Kick off nurture campaigns for preorder purchases
- Create a support ticket when you receive a negative review
- Track negative product reviews in a spreadsheet
- Personalize marketing by tagging customers based on purchasing behavior
- Organize customers by lifetime-spend tiers
- Tag and track conversion of customers who order samples
- Get notified when products are low in stock and merchandise them on your store
- Hide and show products based on inventory level
- Send a high-risk order notification before capturing payment
- Cancel and restock high-risk orders
- Track high-risk orders in a spreadsheet
- Tag orders with specific shipping requirements
- Add international orders to a spreadsheet
- Send an expedited shipping notification to the logistics team
- Reward loyalty points for adding items to a wishlist
- Start a win-back email sequence when customers are at risk
- Add a free gift to orders over $100
- Text a discount code after a second order
- Mail handwritten note after a third order
Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags
Union Works Apps
Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply. From $15/month
Access the power of automation and tag your orders based on simple or complex workflows of your choosing.
Applying tags can help you filter orders based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter orders in your Shopify Admin area that have been placed with a specific delivery method so that you can fulfil them quickly, or, you might like to identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfilment of orders.
- Using Order Taggers multi-condition workflow builder to apply Shopify order tags
- Order Tagger can automatically tag orders based on a wide variety of conditions.
- Order Tagger workflows can be triggered at different stages of the fulfilment process
- Most order data can be used as the criteria for creating workflows.
- The workflow builder allows you to select multiple criteria and conditions to create highly segmented workflows to target and tag specific orders.
- Order Tagger provides you with the ability to apply fixed tags when the order matches your workflow. These are tag names that you define in the workflow.
- Dynamic tags are based on the value of certain attributes within an order, such as SKU codes, payment methods used, line item values, order note values or UTM tags values and much more!
- Plus Merchants can utilise our Flow Connector to trigger creative workflows. Order Tagger will send a trigger into Shopify Flow once it has processed a new order. The Flow can check for a condition e.g. a certain tag exists on the order - and if the condition is met, take an action like sending an email to your admin team or forwarding the order to a logistics partner via http.
If you would like us to create a workflow that will help you to run your business, then please do just get in touch via our support address and we will do our very best to help.
Add a loyalty program to your online store and increase customer retention with GrowaveStart Free Trial