Generate Invoice with GST details
The app allows you to generate GST ready invoices. No need to import your order data into a third-party software. The app fetches order data and generates GST ready invoices.
You can set Product HSN codes which will reflect in the generated invoice. For the same HSN category products, you can set HSN for the whole collection.
You can set Product GST percentages which will be uses in the invoice GST tax calculations. The app will set IGST or CGST and SGCT as per the customer's state. For the same collection of products, you can set GST percentage for the collection.
The app allows for an on/off GST settings on shipping charges. You can set Shipping GST percentages which will use in invoice GST Tax calculations.
You can generate a GST collection report with a date range filter. The app allows you to download the CSV file with all order data including all collected GST amounts. The report includes collected CGST, SGST, and IGST tax as per the store orders. You can file GSTR-3B and GSTR-1 return using a report.
The app allows calculating GST based on fulfillment location. If you fulfill your orders from multiple locations then the app allows you to calculate GST based on fulfilled inventory location.
- Own Branded Invoice. You can set your own branding with parameters.
- Invoice Templates
- Download Invoice. Upon new order the app will generate three types of the invoice as per Indian Govt. Rules.
- Auto Email Invoice. Send automated customer emails. Where the customer can download their invoice from an email link.
- Auto Order Sync. No need to sync your orders. The app syncs orders and generates the three necessary types of invoices in PDF format itself.
- The app maintains all order related history including GST rate and product price. So you can download past dated invoices anytime.
- GST Collection Report
- We offer FREE INSTALLATION, CUSTOMIZATION. If you need any support from us, please contact us.
- Custom Plan Available!
- Multi Location fulfillment support
The application is only for Indian Merchants and works as per Indian GST Taxation. To generate GST invoice you have to first set GST and HSN code for each product or collection.