Metafields Guru helps you to create, update and delete metafields for products, variants, smart and custom collections, customers, orders (draft orders included), blogs, pages and the shop directly from your Shopify admin panel. Online store 2.0 compatible!
A metafield set is a feature that allows you create groups of metafields to be applied to all the entities of a specific resource type; let's say to all products. Or you can create a set for a filtered selection: for products of a specific vendor, products of a certain product type or products with a specific tag. Instead of creating numerous metafields for each product one-by-one, you can now configure a metafield set once and add values to products as needed.
- Manage and sync your data with ease
- The bulk editor allows you to create, update and delete metafields for all resources or a filtered selection with just one click.
- The import/export functionality is here to help you manage the huge sets of data... and the small ones as well - it's up to you. Import metafields from a spreadsheet, copy metafields from another store or a third-party app's export file? Yep, that will work. With the smart fields mapping, you can import the metafields from a custom CSV file.
- Metafield sets
- Browser extension
- Liquid code generator
- We keep your data safe and private
- Inspiration gallery
- Free plan available. Always.
- Stellar user support