The 'I Agree To Terms' app helps you add a terms-and-conditions checkbox to your Shopify store. With a user-friendly interface and various display options, you can ask your customers to accept your terms and conditions before they head to the checkout page.
Purchasing at an online store is not without its risks, both for the buyer and the seller. You want to ensure that you make a potential customer accept your terms and conditions before buying a product from your Shopify store. That is where we come in.
The policies that your customer needs to accept may include the European Union’s data privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), or other rules that impact the collection and usage of customer data and need a potential buyer to consent to them.
The app does all this for you in a few minutes.
The app also makes it simple for you to expand or shrink the size of your checkbox. Apart from this, you can also make it optional for your customers.
- Quick Installation
- Customizable Styles
- Reliable Checkouts
- Easily embed the URL of the terms and conditions in your text.
- Add the checkbox as a popup when the customer hits the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- Maintain uniformity by displaying the checkbox and warning text in your store’s language.
- Effortlessly add stylesheets (CSS) from your app’s dashboard.
- Get the date and time the customer agreed to your T&C.
- Fully responsive on all devices.
- Need Help? Hit the ‘Get Support’ button to know more. We would love to hear from you!
- Show the "I Agree To Terms Checkbox" for all or specific countries
- Select Your Style. The app offers a roster of display styles for your checkbox.