Best Customer Fields Apps for Shopify in 2023
By thoroughly exploring the Shopify App store, we have gathered the apps that can help you add metafields to your store as and when you need it. We hope this will help you in your research to pick the best app for your store! Here are the best customer field apps for Shopify that we think you should use, free or paid, based on hundreds of recommendations.
Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply. From $14/month
Go beyond Shopify's Metafields. Way beyond. For Savvy Store Owners.
Custom Fields is the most advanced Metafield editor available for Shopify. It's extensive, flexible, and smart. Custom Fields covers all the bases, hassle-free. Create structured fields to store and display your custom data points. Use our guided installation to set things up and display your data in your theme without any coding, head scratching or hassles.
Build out dynamic pages using prebuilt widgets with zero coding required (but completely customizable)
- Existing Field Wizard to ease migration from a previous Metafield app.
- Wide variety of general field types from rich text to groups of fields (Field Collections).
- Chrome Plugin to manage your data right in Shopify's forms.
- Easy Import & filtered Exports.
- Integration with Shopify's Bulk Editor
- Fanatical support, to make sure you get the most out of Custom Fields.
- For Top Notch Shopify Designers & Developers
- Our Section & Theme system is compatible with Shopify's Theme Editor and (coming soon) Online Store 2.0 themes!
- Utilize extensive format options:
- Leverage Custom Field references:
Free plan available. Starts from $4.99/month
Custom Fields: allow you to form a structure of any page and save it as a template to create future Shopify metafields for your storefront, saving tons of your time. Don't add your Shopify metafields space & key one by one
Advanced Custom Field (ACF) a powerful add-on application for your Shopify store that utilizes Shopify’s Metafields. We've prepared 18+ field types so you can build almost anything you need. It enables admins to add, manage, import, and export extra structured/template meta fields to things in Shopify, such as collections, products, customers, pages, product variants, orders, blogs, articles.
Almost any kind of Custom Fields (structured / template Shopify Metafields)!
- Add additional collection descriptions
- Create brand profiles for collections
- Add fields to the product detail page to highlight material, size, measurements
- Create Customer Profiles
- Build any kind of form with Basic Data field types: Single, multiline Basic Text, HTML text support WYSIWYG, Selection: Your own selection lists and many others!
- Build any kind of relation by Reference field types
- ACF supercharges your store with new features when it comes to extra metafields data.
- Group any number of fields with a Group field. You can loop over and display the field data with Repeatable Group
- Dynamically add as many eg "Tabs" as you need with a Repeatable field
- You can define Custom fields for: Products, Product Variants, and Collections, Pages, Blogs, and Articles, Customers and Orders, Your shop / Global
Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Metafields Guru helps you to create, update and delete metafields for products, variants, smart and custom collections, customers, orders (draft orders included), blogs, pages and the shop directly from your Shopify admin panel. Online store 2.0 compatible!
A metafield set is a feature that allows you create groups of metafields to be applied to all the entities of a specific resource type; let's say to all products. Or you can create a set for a filtered selection: for products of a specific vendor, products of a certain product type or products with a specific tag. Instead of creating numerous metafields for each product one-by-one, you can now configure a metafield set once and add values to products as needed.
- Manage and sync your data with ease
- The bulk editor allows you to create, update and delete metafields for all resources or a filtered selection with just one click.
- The import/export functionality is here to help you manage the huge sets of data... and the small ones as well - it's up to you. Import metafields from a spreadsheet, copy metafields from another store or a third-party app's export file? Yep, that will work. With the smart fields mapping, you can import the metafields from a custom CSV file.
- Metafield sets
- Browser extension
- Liquid code generator
- We keep your data safe and private
- Inspiration gallery
- Free plan available. Always.
- Stellar user support
Upload Fields by UploadKit
From $9.95/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Add file upload fields to your products with UploadKit. Let customers choose files from their computer or from their Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, Google Drive or Photos accounts. They can capture a photo from their webcam, add files from the web, or from other sources.
Choose to let your customers upload documents, videos or restrict them to photos. Allow them to enhance and sharpen their images — and even help them crop the photos into the shape you require.
Customers can upload files up to a massive 5GB in size. Files are available to instantly download by clicking a link when viewing the order in your Shopify admin dashboard. UploadKit works beautifully on phones, tablets and computers.
- UploadKit supports uploading a single file, a set number of files or as many as your customers want.
- Powerful, Beautiful, Flexible
- Enable an easy-to-use image crop interface after uploading.
- Make your upload field 'required'.
- Use free cropping or limit to one or more aspect ratios.
- Set minimum image pixel sizes.
- Choose to accept only certain file types.
- Preview uploaded images before adding products to the cart.
- Enable the option to enhance, sharpen, rotate or convert images to black and white.
- Allow customers to upload a single file per upload field, a set number of files, or remove limits entirely.
- Beautiful image preview popup when clicking thumbnails on cart page.
- Adjust button colors, button text, dialog language and more.
- Use custom CSS.
- Instant setup, no coding required.
- Display different fields on different products: target your fields by product or collection, product name, handle, tag or vendor.
- Supports files in any format, and file sizes up to 5GB.
- Doesn’t slow your site loading speed down.
- Upload progress indicators.
- Works beautifully on mobile.
- Download a ZIP file of all an order's files in one go.
- Files are stored permanently (as long as you have an active subscription) — never lose a customer’s file again.
Enable file uploads from any of these sources:
- Local computer / Capture from webcam / Import from web link
- Facebook, Google Drive, Google Photos, Dropbox, Instagram, Evernote, Flickr, OneDrive, Box, VK, Huddle
several Shopify apps: loyalty, referrals, rewards, gift cards, VIP tiers, reviews, wishlist
Growave helped us increase revenue from repeat purchases by 25%
No cost 14-day Free trial!