Access the power of automation and tag your orders based on simple or complex workflows of your choosing.
Applying tags can help you filter orders based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter orders in your Shopify Admin area that have been placed with a specific delivery method so that you can fulfil them quickly, or, you might like to identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfilment of orders.
- Using Order Taggers multi-condition workflow builder to apply Shopify order tags
- Order Tagger can automatically tag orders based on a wide variety of conditions.
- Order Tagger workflows can be triggered at different stages of the fulfilment process
- Most order data can be used as the criteria for creating workflows.
- The workflow builder allows you to select multiple criteria and conditions to create highly segmented workflows to target and tag specific orders.
- Order Tagger provides you with the ability to apply fixed tags when the order matches your workflow. These are tag names that you define in the workflow.
- Dynamic tags are based on the value of certain attributes within an order, such as SKU codes, payment methods used, line item values, order note values or UTM tags values and much more!
- Plus Merchants can utilise our Flow Connector to trigger creative workflows. Order Tagger will send a trigger into Shopify Flow once it has processed a new order. The Flow can check for a condition e.g. a certain tag exists on the order - and if the condition is met, take an action like sending an email to your admin team or forwarding the order to a logistics partner via http.
If you would like us to create a workflow that will help you to run your business, then please do just get in touch via our support address and we will do our very best to help.