Best Customer Tagger Apps for Shopify in 2023
By thoroughly exploring the Shopify App store, we have gathered the apps that can help you provide a customer tagging features for your Shopify store. We hope this will help you in your research to pick the best app for your store! Here are the best customer tagging apps for Shopify that we think you should use, free or paid, based on hundreds of recommendations.
Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags
Union Works Apps
Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply. From $15/month
Access the power of automation and tag your orders based on simple or complex workflows of your choosing.
Applying tags can help you filter orders based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter orders in your Shopify Admin area that have been placed with a specific delivery method so that you can fulfil them quickly, or, you might like to identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfilment of orders.
- Using Order Taggers multi-condition workflow builder to apply Shopify order tags
- Order Tagger can automatically tag orders based on a wide variety of conditions.
- Order Tagger workflows can be triggered at different stages of the fulfilment process
- Most order data can be used as the criteria for creating workflows.
- The workflow builder allows you to select multiple criteria and conditions to create highly segmented workflows to target and tag specific orders.
- Order Tagger provides you with the ability to apply fixed tags when the order matches your workflow. These are tag names that you define in the workflow.
- Dynamic tags are based on the value of certain attributes within an order, such as SKU codes, payment methods used, line item values, order note values or UTM tags values and much more!
- Plus Merchants can utilise our Flow Connector to trigger creative workflows. Order Tagger will send a trigger into Shopify Flow once it has processed a new order. The Flow can check for a condition e.g. a certain tag exists on the order - and if the condition is met, take an action like sending an email to your admin team or forwarding the order to a logistics partner via http.
If you would like us to create a workflow that will help you to run your business, then please do just get in touch via our support address and we will do our very best to help.
Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging
Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply. Starts from $8/month
Auto tags by Leap apps is one of the top-rated app to automate orders, products, and customers in order to apply custom rules. You can automatically tag data and match them with custom rules you set with And & Or operators. The app not only provides the mentioned functionality, but offers 100+ pre-made workflows so you can manage your products, customer segments, and order fulfillment process.
- Tag orders, tag customers, tag products, real-time tagging
- Process historical entries/bulk tagging
- Tag orders containing a specific product/SKU
- Tag orders where all items are in stock and can be fulfilled
- Tag orders placed in-person (using Shopify POS)
- Tag orders placed on give sales channel e.g, Amazon, Online Store, Shopify POS
- Tag orders based on the shipping method
several Shopify apps: loyalty, referrals, rewards, gift cards, VIP tiers, reviews, wishlist
Growave helped us increase revenue from repeat purchases by 25%
No cost 14-day Free trial!